WooCommerce and WordPress
WooCommerce is a popular WordPress plugin that adds eCommerce functionality "out of the box". It’s a natural fit for businesses selling physical and digital products.
The biggest benefit and it's popularity is the "FREE" install of the basic plugin. But it’s pretty risky without a good WordPress programmer on top!
The deeper you get, the more costs and constraints you discover. Committing to use WooCommerce means you have to deal with few important overlooked risks:
- Almost NOTHING is working out of the box as claimed!
- Paid yearly Extensions required for basic eCommerce functions
- Limited power for running a large data store
- Required ongoing maintenance work and bugs fixing after updates
- Poor security due to be an Open Source code.
- Depended on WordPress core and may break after updates
WooCommerce Migrate to NetzCart:
B2B/B2C Multi Domains eCommerce
A better alternative to WooCommerce - Easy upgrade and a fixed LOW monthly fee that covers ALL software updates, support and hosting!
- NO extra fees added on orders!
- Unlimited products, orders and customers
- FREE updates and core muddles add-ons
- FREE Hackers firewall and daily backup included
FULL migration of your data from WooCommerce:
- Any additional related data per client special setting
Custom Setting and Plugins:
Any custom special setting on your current WooCommerce can be done fast and cost effective.
- Special access levels to products and pages
- ALL B2B functions
- Full inventory control with vendors and PO system across multi stores
- Pricing groups or per customer
- Special checkout setting
- Special shipping setting
- Custom Registrations or forms
- 3rd Party API integration
- Payment Gateways
- Anything else you may have